THOUGHTS OF THE DAY
Thoughts of the day.
1. You don't break a habit, you replace one habit with another. Replace a bad habit with a good habit.
2. Little small decisions every day can take you closer to your dream destiny or take you down a slippery dark slope where you wake up and have no idea how you got in this position. It was all little decisions. Small decisions to hit the snooze instead of going to gym, or getting up and going for a walk, little decision to procrastinate and lose your promotion. etc. We make thousands of decision each day, how we respond to our spouse, children, boss.or ourselves.
3. You only feel like doing what you are good at not what will give you a challenge. You feel like shopping but not going for a walk around the block daily,you feel like watching television but not signing up for a 5k. You will never feel like doing what you need to do. Kids love to do what they are good at but as soon as it gets hard they don't FEEL LIKE going to practice anymore and want to quit.
4. You have the same exact chemical response and synapse response in your brain and body if you have fear or extremely excited. You choose which one it will be. Fear is not real but danger is a very real aspect. Fear comes from your imagination, but danger is real.
5. Many people allow small decisions in the negative to put them in an overwhelmed state and then you slowly slide into depression, jealousy, lashing out at others because you have self loathing. The good news is you can make small decisions in the positive and with professional help get out of this dark hole. It will take time but the journey out is climbing up the mountain and difficult but the negative was a slippery slide that was easy to just let go and not care.
6. HOW YOU DO ANYTHING AND TREAT YOURSELF, IS HOW YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING AND TREAT OTHERS.
7.STAYING IN A BODY YOU DON'T LIKE IS A DECISION, STAYING IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS TOXIC IS A DECISION, STAYING CONSISTENT IN TRAINING IS A DECISION, QUITTING TRAINING IS A DECISION, TAKING A BREAK AND SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO WHAT GOT YOU IN SHAPE AND CHALLENGED YOU IS A DECISION